Direct | 206-805-1493
Email | ANevala@pivotallawgroup.com
Alyssa Nevala is a Washington native and was raised in Bothell, Washington. Prior to law school, Alyssa worked as a technology project manager for Microsoft Global Security, where she led diverse teams on physical security projects. Desiring to help people facing complex challenges, Alyssa decided to attend the University of Washington School of Law.
During law school, Alyssa clerked for the Washington State Attorney General’s Office in the Labor & Industries Division focusing on complex litigation. She received a Fellowship from the Washington State Association for Justice and interned at a private firm focused on workers’ compensation and personal injury law. Alyssa also interned at University of Washington Student Legal Services, counseling over a hundred university students on a wide variety of legal issues including landlord tenant, immigration, and employment law. In addition to her studies, Alyssa was a senior editorial member of the Washington International Law Journal, a Hazelton Fellow, and an Arctic Law and Policy Institute Fellow.
When she is not helping clients or spending time with family, Alyssa enjoys figure skating, traveling, and playing with her Samoyed puppy.
- Employment law
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to practice:
- Washington State, 2020
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- King County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Committee
- King County Bar Association, New Lawyers Division Board of Trustees
- Pacific Coast Labor & Employment Law Conference Planning Committee
- University of Washington School of Law, JD, 2020
- University of Washington, BA in Global Studies, cum laude, 2012
- University of Washington, Project Management Certificate, 2016